– Sitting in the computer lab. The lady next to me gets her lunch out, which of course has to be in the most noisy container. Next I hear chomp, chomp, chomp, followed by a very loud and deep belch. Thank you neighbor, I really wanted to hear you chomp down your lunch and know that it was satisfying.
– Sitting in the computer lab (as you’ve noticed I spend too much time in the computer lab) the lady across the way starts yelling at her computer. At first I think, who the heck is she talking to? Then I see that there is no one around her and she is staring angrily at the computer. Then she says: Why are you not doing what I tell you?! I just sit there and wait for her next remark. Can you say Psycho?!
– Driving into the sunset as Brand and I notice paw prints going straight up our windshield. Realizing it’s the neighbor’s cat, awkward thing.. they don’t claim it’s their cat even though we have seen them let it in and out of their house.
– The fact that I get to class a half hour early every day, I think people are starting to think I’m that weird girl who likes to always be first to class… I’m not that girl!
– Not being able to find my keys, someone saying, did you check your computer bag? me: no I didn’t even use my computer they can’t be there. Five minutes later I check my computer bag just because I’m at a loss for where my flippin keys are and sure enough… in the bag.
– Getting good grades! There currently is only a few other things that would make me more happy.
– Selling my first ear warmer of the season! Definitely cool.
– Discovering a new way to cook eggs, and I actually like it!
– Waking up this morning and not having anywhere to be, and better yet morning cuddles! They might just be the best!
– No pop quiz in class this week! They give me the worst anxiety and I about have a panic attack as my teacher passes out the quiz. Also, I hate hearing every one’s pencil taps on the desk as they write, it makes me feel like I’m not writing the right answers because my taps don’t sound the same!
ps have you ever read Sydney’s Awkward and Awesomes?!