4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1/4 ounce dried Italian salad dressing mix. (I used the other half of the package from the last recipe)
Just less than a cup of water.
8 ounces of cream cheese (make sure it’s soft)
1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted
1 can mushroom
and your choice of rice or pasta
1. Lightly spray Pam in the crock pot so the food doesn’t stick once once it is done cooking. Turn the crock pot on LOW.
2. Place 4-5 boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot.
3. Pour the Italian dressing mix and water to the crock pot, cover and cook for 3 hours.
4. Mix together the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup until smooth and then add the mushrooms. Mix in mushroom pieces.
5. Pour above mixture into crock pot, over chicken. Cook for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
When you have about 20-30 minutes left you will want to start making your rice or pasta.
Place and Serve.