Tuesday, June 18, 2013
Fun Foods: Creamy Italian Chicken Crockpot
4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1/4 ounce dried Italian salad dressing mix. (I used the other half of the package from the last recipe)
Just less than a cup of water.
8 ounces of cream cheese (make sure it's soft)
1 can cream of chicken soup undiluted
1 can mushroom
and your choice of rice or pasta
1. Lightly spray Pam in the crock pot so the food doesn't stick once once it is done cooking. Turn the crock pot on LOW.
2. Place 4-5 boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot.
3. Pour the Italian dressing mix and water to the crock pot, cover and cook for 3 hours.
4. Mix together the cream cheese and cream of chicken soup until smooth and then add the mushrooms. Mix in mushroom pieces.
5. Pour above mixture into crock pot, over chicken. Cook for 1 hour or until chicken is cooked through.
When you have about 20-30 minutes left you will want to start making your rice or pasta.
Place and Serve.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
June 18, 2013 at 2:41 PM
Oh, I've tried this and it was sooo goood!
Another Clean Slate
June 20, 2013 at 1:50 PM
Oh my goodness- this looks so good!
Post Comments (Atom)