the picture doesn’t do it justice.
It’s Wednesday, and that means it’s time for the crock pot meal of the week.
There were other crock pot meals that I would have preferred to make over this one, but because I had work I chose this on because it was the most simple.
3 boneless skinless chicken breasts
(or 6 chicken thighs)
2 cans of condensed cream of chicken soup
1 can (14.5 ounces) of chicken broth
1 can (4 ounces) of sliced, drained mushrooms
1/2 medium onion, diced
Salt and pepper
Pasts of your choice
1. Lightly spray Pam in the crock pot so the food doesn’t stick once it is done cooking. Then add a teaspoon sized scoop of butter to the crock pot.
2. Turn the crock pot on LOW heat.
3. Place the chicken in the crock pot, (make sure the chicken is not frozen, if it is frozen you will need to cook it for a longer period of time.)
4. Place all ingredients except salt and pepper into the crock pot.
5. Stir ingredients around so they are somewhat mixed.
6. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours.
7. If needed, season with salt and pepper once finished.
The pasta I used was shell pasta, it worked well, but next time I might use a thinner pasta so that the sauce covers it better.
Cook your pasta the way it directs on the packaging.
Serve pasta and chicken together.