First of all, shout-out to Pinterest.
Last week on my coupon trip I scored three boxes of red velvet cake mix for free.
Only problem, I don’t want to make THAT much cake, but I figured I’d be able to find a good recipe on Pinterest.
Boy, was I right!
Here is the website to the original recipe that I used, I’m not trying to steal her stuff, but I definitely wanted to share the recipe with you!
These cookies are so yummy! I even tested them on the kids and they were mad that I didn’t bring them anymore!
Red Velvet cake mix
4 oz. of cream cheese
1 tsp vanilla
1/4 cup chocolate chips
1/4 cup white chocolate chips
1 stick of butter
1. In a mixing bowl combine everything but the chocolate and white chocolate chips – by using a beater.
(if you want to try it by hand more power to ya.) Beat ingredients together until they are thoroughly mixed. Once ingredients are mixed place chocolate chips and white chocolate chips in and mix around with a spoon till they are found consistent throughout the dough.
2. Place the dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes to chill.
3. Take the dough out of the refrigerator and preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
4. Form the dough into 1 – 1 1/2 inch balls and place them on a non stick baking sheet.
5. Place the baking sheet in the oven for 9 minutes.
6. When the cookies are done baking take them out of the oven and let them rest for about two minutes on the baking sheet before moving them to parchment paper. Make sure the cookies are cooled before you seal them up in a container.
One Tip: I like them best when they are cold.
(This should make up to 36 cookies depending on how big or small you form your dough.)