– The classroom seat swapper. I swear this girl has sat in a different seat every class, I wouldn’t mind, but it just gets everyone thrown off and please don’t sit in my seat, then we will have a major problem.
– Waiting for the bus in the morning and this girl thinks its socially acceptable to talk about everything that is going on in her life to the person at the other end of the phone. Normally I wouldn’t care, but she was the only one on talking in a silent crowd of about 30 students, one of the things she was talking about was how she didn’t have mace and that anyone could rob her. Maybe we were on that show “What would you do?”
– Getting off the bus can be a pretty awkward experience. I stand up, hit my head on the air conditioner thing, then my headphone cord gets stuck on the seat handle and pulls me backward. Mind you I’m sitting in the front of the bus and everyone is waiting for me to get-the-lead-out. Then as I’m walking down the walk-way I start to stumble like a drunk. (I think I was a little dizzy from the head bump and getting yanked by my headphones.)
– Finding out that classes this semester will be my easiest yet!
– Fun family nights, there is nothing more fun than being with family.
– Talking with friends before class starts. I love making new friends and I love making people laugh!
– Remembering that the color run is next week! It’s my first color run and I seriously cannot wait for the whole thing!
– Being the only one in class who knows about Tonga and in my mind explaining that I only know about it because of the movie the church put out about it! Anyone remember The Other Side of Heaven?!
– Looking at my snapchat list and seeing that I have 26 new snaps. #nevergoingtoteach8yearoldsaboutanythingsocialmediaeveragainever.
– I have worn the same boots every day for about two weeks, I don’t think there is anything wrong with wanting to ware them all the time, but I do feel like these outfit post are getting old with the same shoe. I’m very sorry!