– Generated passwords. Every once and a while the password that actually spells something and let me just tell you how awkward I felt when I was given my password. #AWK
– Sitting at school waiting for the kids to get out, we have our windows rolled down because the afternoons here have been heavenly. All of a sudden I hear this loud buzzing noise coming from the window. I look over and there is a huge wasp inside my car! Long story short I’m standing outside my car looking like a fool until the wasp decides to use his brain and exit the correct way. If I wasn’t a part of the mom club beforeI can’t imagine what they are saying about me now!
– An eight year old girl has an iphone… this is awkward because I still have an env3 from 2007.
– Another awkward phone moment: Looking at the Halloween costumes, we find one that says it is does something special so we ask one of the workers. Worker: You have to scan this bar code with your smart phone, and then you can find out what it does. Me: Well, what if I don’t have a smart phone. Worker just walks away.
– Finishing a project really fast when I thought it was going to take forever to finish.
– Almost finishing the rough draft of my research paper because I think it’s due in three hours. Come to find out its not due till next week.
– Excited for the State fair on Saturday.
– Realizing that I only have one more full month of school till it’s winter break.
– Finding something on clearance that I was looking for, this never happens.
– Finishing my cute wreath for fall!