top (maternity)/cardigan: ross, maternity jeans: ross, sandals: target (similar), necklace: cents of style, watch: no longer sold (similar) belt: nordstrom rack
- I don't know if this is considered awkward or awesome, buuuut my belly button is starting to pop out. I'm really starting to embrace this whole changing body thing, it's almost like I'm back in seventh grade -I guess it's not really that awkward.
- I told a lady the names we are thinking of for our baby, her response: Well, you better make sure you give her a normal middle name in case she doesn't like her first name.
- I've got loads of mosquito bites on my legs, so many that I look like a leper -I-kid-you-not.
- People staring at you in public. They are thinking: So, is she pregnant or does she just have a gut?
- I'm starting to waddle, this cannot happen I'm only 26 weeks along.
- We went to our second prenatal specialist sonogram appointment this week to check out the "cyst" or what we've been calling the bubble. Our little one wasn't very cooperative and had her rear up where the bubble was supposed to be so it was kind of hard to get a look at it. There were a few moments when the ultrasound tech could get a peak at where it was supposed to be and she kept saying that she didn't see the "cyst". To make sure I turned to each side to try and get a better angle, and she still couldn't find anything. So longer story short, they are saying the "cyst" is gone and we don't have to do anymore specialist appointments!! We are so blessed!
- Being able to rest bowls on my belly, this thing makes for such a great table!
- A new craving of mine is hostess chocolate donuts -the little ones- I can eat them all day. The funnest part though it that they really get our baby moving.
- Starting to make some hair bows for this girl, I don't want to go overboard, but I want to be prepared.
- A few weeks back Brand and I went to the mall and we looked at baby earrings, I had my ears pierced when I was a newborn baby -as early as they could do it- and so I thought I should carry on another tradition with this little one -I don't care if you judge me. So we were looking at baby earrings and Brand found these really pretty little pearl ones and we were thiiiiis close to buying them. I love that he is into this too!
- My favorite times of day are when I can feel and see her moving around in my stomach, even when it's 230 in the morning, seriously my favorite!
- So there are times when my skin smells like a baby, I don't mind though because I loooove the smell of a baby!
- Bringing back the crochet beaded socks for our little girl, I fell like I'm bring back the 80's with these.