– Standing in line at Joann’s waiting to check out and the lady behind me doesn’t understand what ‘too close’ means. I had my arms folded and tried to turn from side to side but couldn’t because that’s how close she was.
– People picking groups in class and you’re the lone ranger. “Hey guys, does someone need a partner? I don’t have one.” #storyofmylife
– Walking out of a chic-fil-a, making my way through alllllll the people, and I get out side and I have random baby vomit on my pants… did I walk by a baby?
– News about Brand getting into Dental School!
– Learning how to quilt!
– Sitting in class yesterday and the guest speaker asks us to introduce ourselves and say what we plan to do, professionally after we graduate. Everyone says their peace and I say “I’m Alyssa, I don’t plan to do the masters program, and professionally I just want to be a mom.” Everyone loved it and I got the whole class to laugh… only because it was one of those simple realistic types of things.
– When you turn on Pandora two months after Christmas and still have Christmas music queued to play.
– Making plans for our summer vacation, we’ve never been on a ‘real’ vacation together since our honeymoon, so this should be fun!
– Realizing that I’m half way to graduation, looks like I need to start decorating my cap!