Puffs Ultra Soft & Strong To Go Tissue Pack
– You can’t go wrong with Puffs, I’ve always been in love with how soft and gentle their tissues are. It’s also really great that they come in such neat compact packages that perfectly fit in your purse.
NYC New York Color HD Color Trio Eye Shadow
– I don’t wear eye shadow so I searched youtube to figure our how to wear it-yeah I know I’m kinda lame. But when I applied the eye shadow to my eye lids it went on smooth and it worked really well.
Rimmel London NEW Show Off Lip Lacquer
– I really like the way this lacquer applies, it goes on smooth and doesn’t leave any clumps. The only thing I do not like about this lacquer is the color. The orange does not go well with my complexion and hair color, I’m convinced only a hand full of women could pull it off really.
Skinny Cow Candy
$3.99 box of 6
– This chocolate is really delicious and I couldn’t believe it was 130 calories for all the pieces. Inside each piece of chocolate is a caramel like filling that taste like peanut butter, it’s kind of like those more expensive . I gave my mom and nana a bar to try and they both were completely sold on them. It’s the perfect chocolaty treat to suppress your appetite and you don’t have to waste your whole day of calories on it.
Ducklings Mini Rolls
– Ducktape isn’t used just for taping boxes together-especially when the duck tape looks super cute like this. Ducktape can be used to decorate cards, tape on pictures, and lots more. I liked this ducktape and especially like that it comes in multiple colors.
*This review is my own, Influenster gave me this product to write my own honest review on. I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.