– when people are talking about “the intern” and you’re the only intern in the office.
– when someone tweets at you, says you’re with them somewhere and you don’t even know them.
– alone in a cafeteria with a male co-worker. it’s silent… and thennnn he starts licking the cheeto off his fingers.
– eating an apple in a quiet classroom. *crunch… slower crunch…*
– bathroom manners.. I can’t decide if I wanna tell you about the time I heard a toilet clog after a flush or the time I heard a lady call her friend, while she was on the toilet, after she her toilet clogged…. I guess I just told you both.
– getting a hug and a side cheek kiss from an elderly Hispanic lady. I think she thought she knew me, but all I’ve got to say is that for the rest of my day I was smiling.
– our neighbors moved. I’m not trying to be rude, but guys I think you’d understand.
– only having 4 more days of my internship left this year. but the fact that I was kicked out of my desk today was not awesome, because now I don’t have a desk… so there’s that.
– realizing that I am obsessed with redheads; Anne, Lucy, and Brand. My three favorite redheads of all time… until we have kids that is. I’m convinced that most all of them will be redheads, or auburn.
– when you teacher brings candy to class.
linking up: style elixir, the mrs. & the momma, monday must haves, my style monday, monday bloom, funday monday, Casual Friday, The Pleated Poppy, Rolled Up Pretty, Watch What I’m Wearing Sunday Style, Living in Color.