- when people are talking about "the intern" and you're the only intern in the office.
- when someone tweets at you, says you're with them somewhere and you don't even know them.
- alone in a cafeteria with a male co-worker. it's silent... and thennnn he starts licking the cheeto off his fingers.
- eating an apple in a quiet classroom. *crunch... slower crunch...*
- bathroom manners.. I can't decide if I wanna tell you about the time I heard a toilet clog after a flush or the time I heard a lady call her friend, while she was on the toilet, after she her toilet clogged.... I guess I just told you both.
- getting a hug and a side cheek kiss from an elderly Hispanic lady. I think she thought she knew me, but all I've got to say is that for the rest of my day I was smiling.
- our neighbors moved. I'm not trying to be rude, but guys I think you'd understand.
- only having 4 more days of my internship left this year. but the fact that I was kicked out of my desk today was not awesome, because now I don't have a desk... so there's that.
- realizing that I am obsessed with redheads; Anne, Lucy, and Brand. My three favorite redheads of all time... until we have kids that is. I'm convinced that most all of them will be redheads, or auburn.