1. Last weekend I got a little festive and created some 4th of July decor, what do you think about my red, white, and blue star bunting? I also made an American Flag wreath that I'm sure will make its appearance on instagram sometime this week.
2. I took this picture because the whole thing seemed a bit artsy to me. I was thinking everyone was going to like the picture on instagram, but I was wrong. Really though, doesn't it seem like one of those pictures you'd see on a persons instagram who has like 13k..... just me? The second awesome fact about this picture is that AHS has a new thrift store in Arizona, and it's seriously huge, this is a picture from the dressing room. They have some really awesome stuff, I purchased a Gap and J.Crew shirt and it all cost less than $5. Scooooore.
3. I really love this picture of brand. Something about the fun memory and the fact that it was somewhat candid... I think he was in the middle of saying something, this weekend we might need to recreate this.
4. Maggie, I cannot get over how much I love this pup. And seriously though, I can't get over how much I love all animals, there is some innate about it. It's just how I'm made I guess.
5. I also tried my hand at my first instagram video, you can watch that here. It's rather crazy to see how blue my eyes are in the video!