picture vi me 6/5/13
Brand and I really enjoyed this crock pot because it had a mixture of our favorite things in it. It was also on the healthier side too, did you know that eating black beans can help get rid of fat? We’ve kind of been on this rabbit diet, and when I say we I mostly mean Brand, I still cheat sometimes, so I wanted to make sure Brand could have at least some of the meal I made.
Mexican Style Chicken
4-5 boneless chicken breasts
1 can black beans, drained
1 can corn, drained
1 (15 ounces) jar salsa, you pick the flavor
1 package cream cheese
1. Lightly spray Pam in the crock pot so the food doesn’t stick once it is done cooking. Turn the crock pot on HIGH.
2. Place 4-5 frozen boneless chicken breasts in the crock pot.
3. Add the can of black beans, can of corn, and jar of salsa on top of the frozen chicken.
4. Cook on HIGH for 4-5 hours, or until chicken is cooked.
5. Add the package of cream cheese to the crock pot and let sit for half an hour.
As your half hour comes to an end start making the rice. For information on how to cook your rice follow the instructions on the package or check out this link and scroll to the end of the post.
Once your rice is done cooking plate your dishes and serve.