– When your bus ride is really quite, because everyone is sleepy from pulling all nighters during finals week, and someone starts creepily whisteling. It didn’t help that I watched The Following the night before.
– Creepy guys at starbucsk. Don’t worry mister I turned my lap top just the right way so that I could your beady little eyes starting at the back of my head. Or were you staring at my large rump? Either way, you are a creeper.
– When your neighbor walks down the stairs with his dog trailing behind him and you walk around the corner about to go up the stairs, the dog freezes and barks and barks at you. So you walk away so the dog stops barking but the dog doesn’t stop barking, and you wait for about two minutes till your neighbor decides to go back upstairs into his house because the dog wont stop barking. Yeah dude, now you know what we have to deal with when your dog barks all day long! And yeah I’m the one who wrote you the note!!
– When people call me “honey”. I don’t know what it is about that word, It just gets to me.
– The “I don’t know if you are trying to hug me moment or not” moment.
– When you are new at something and a nice co-worker volunteers to help you if you have any questions. And then you bombard them with like 20 questions in one day becaue you don’t want to screw things up. And then you think, “boy, I bet he is sorry for offering to ‘help if I had questions.'” #sorrytom!
– Conversations with a 4 year old always end up either talking about DisneyLand or about going outside.
– Hearing rumors that the westward ho (an old hotel) by my school is a psych ward, it would totally make sense because there are so many crazy people down there. But I looked into it… just a retirement home.
– Niece’s birthday was last week, Brand calls her to tell her to stop growing up, she responds: “BUT I HAVE TO!” I love her sweet innocence.
– Discovering concrete mixers for the first time last weekend and visiting with a very special (and cute) little boy.
– This quote: “You might not be able to take him home, but you can save his life.” And that’s my az humane society plug for the week. (:
Time for the Awkward & Awesome Link-up!
– Follow along so that you can remember to participate each week.
– Link up your Awkward & Awesome Post
(if it’s not an awkward & awesome post I reserve the right to delete)
– Check out other blogger’s links and leave them comments
– Link back to this post or grab the A&A button so others can play along!