- When your in a group and someone says goodbye to everyone, individually, but you. Ron Weasley's voice comes to mind "Yeah, I'm still here!" (I bet you read it with an English accent. Click here if you want to watch the clip to refresh your memory skip to 1:10)
- Mis-hearing someone,
"Hi, I'm Brother Blah-Blah."
"Oh, I'm good, how are you?"
- Watching the kids and a guy telling them that they should "ask their mom". Obviously he thought I was their mom, but do I look old enough to have two eight-year-olds?
- When you hear someone talking about you while you walk behind them, and you don't have the nerve to say anything. Actually, I just didn't want to be rude, oh and ps I will not be helping you when you have more questions.... TURD!
- Taking my money out of my purse while Brand is watching and counting it, I've got 15$ in ones. Me to Brand: "I swear, it's not what you think!"
- Taking the kids on an adventurous day and coming home and they are dead tired and just want to watch tv! They
never want to watch tv!
- Finally buying light bulbs for the ceiling fan, we've been down to one out of three lights for about a week. Oh what a difference those two extra lights make!
- My teacher reminded us that we only have 10 weeks left of class.
- Getting ready for my pinterest self care day with the girls. If you are a social worker you will understand my reference.
- We usually wake up when the sun rises which tends to be around 7:15 (I know, tough life right?! Kidding!). But this morning it was rainy so the sun wasn't out and we woke up at 8:30. Good thing I didn't have work or school this morning and Brandon could get ready fast!