– In class introductions.
Hi, My name is Alyssa.
I’m sorry what?
– When someone calls you and says “Hey, so we are having this meeting and it’s like this club thing, but you make really good money.” Just come out and say its a micro level marketing thing, not need to beat around the bush.
– Unintentionally following your classmate to the bathroom. So… how did you like class?
– Posting pictures of your self on instagram- some people can do it but I just look funky!
– Waiting at school for the bus to show up. For some reason I feel like I’m in the wrong spot, I ask the girl standing next to me where the bus to west campus is and she said it was around the corner… excuse me while I wait for the wrong bus and then run like a fool to the bus I need.
– Forgetting my pen at home and having to ask the girl next to me to borrow one, I sear this is the first time I’ve ever forgot my pen! Ah!
– “You should wear your hair like that all the time, I like it because it looks like an ice cream cone.”
– Teaching 8 year olds how to snap chat, seriously, when I got home I had 7 snap chats from 2 8 year olds, one said “Why aren’t you answering?”…. I love them!
– Pitch Perfect, such a cute movie my new favorite quote: “I sometimes have a feeling I can do crystal meth, but then I think hmmmmm better not.” Fat Amy seriously cracks me up.
– Girl in front of me falls asleep in class and starts snoring a little.
– Seeing my new owl beanies on my nephews! They are so cute! (by they I mean my nephews!)
– Now I can say that my brother comes home this year! June can’t come soon enough! (:
– Making friends the first week of class!!
Hope you are having a great Thursday!