Don't forget, Ashley also has a recipe to go with this book!!!
I can't really answer all these questions, actually I can only answer one of these questions.
1. How many stars would you give the book 1-5 (5 being amazing)
2. What did you like about the book/Your favorite part?
3. What didn't you like about the book/What could the author have done without?
- There were too many cuss words for me. I'm not a prude, but I just don't find it tasteful when I read these words in books. Also, it didn't catch my attention, maybe it's because I was taken back by the language.
4. Would you recommend the book to a friend?
Did you like the book? Have you read it before?! Checkout Ashley's review to see how she felt about it! Again, these are simply my views and I don't expect anyone else to feel the same way I do. (:
What book should we read next?!
On the Island by Tracey Garvis Graves
The Next Best Thing by Jennifer Weine
Beautiful Ruins by Jess Walter
Little Century by Ana Keesey
Edenbrooke by Julianne Donaldson
Glimpse by Sara Daniel
Don't forget to link up your review of the book! Oh, and let us know which book you would like to read next!!