First I want to say that I did these pictures way early in the morning and only 1 turned out-kind of. Don't mind my morning eyes!
- Sitting in the computer lab at school, I can see the elevator doors open and close. They open and I see a man dressed up as Benjamin Franklin standing in the elevator. Of course I stop and take a second look because I can't believe my eyes, he looks at me and does a head nod. Obviously this had been happening all morning!
- Walking to class and doing one of those half trip things while people were watching. Come on, we've all done it!
- The fact that I don't know what these hash tags on twitter mean, do people just make them up and everyone automatically understands it? I mean #FF??
- People who talk on the phone while they are in the bathroom and specifically pause when someone flushes the toilet. I think they need a lesson on bathroom manners because that's just not right!!
- Brand and I doing our work/homework and we suddenly bursting out into the exact song on the exact line.
- Watching students take pictures of themselves when they think no one was looking. That is the moment where I wish I could find the picture on Instagram so I could say "I saw you take that picture!!"
- Finding out that my teacher wasn't directing her 'you guys did all this wrong' speech at me, because I got a 96%.
- That my mom has great fashion, because I get her clothes when she doesn't want them anymore!! p.s. this top... from her. (:
p.s. - I'm guest posting over here today talking about 4 tips to have the best Halloween!